Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Alien Trilogy (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Alien Trilogy
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*buzz* It's actually called Alien Legacy...... and it contains all 4 movies, plus a special video on the Alien Saga (behind the scenes, history, etc.)

Aliens was the best, IMHO. Alien Ressurection was just plain weird.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Trinculo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe an issue that needs to be resolved if 20th Century Fox decides to green light the next Alien film is the role of Sigourney Weaver. Since she assumed the role of producer in the third film, the Alien films have lost the ensemble of characters, direction, and quality of plot that is evident in the earlier films. I would like to see Ms. Weaver removed as producer and the films return to the story of an ensemble encountering the Aliens. I firmly believe that Ms. Weaver's ego has played a role in the decline of the films.
IP: Logged
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many people who watched Alien 3 were dissappointed when she incinerated herself at the end of the movie, to destroy the alien. I, on the other hand, disagree with them. So what if the main character dies in a movie? But what pissed me off was that they brought her back to do Alien Ressurection (that and the fact that she retained all of her memories, plus that alien in her chest).

Originally, Winona Ryder was supposed to be the main alien basher in this movie. Shoulda stayed that way...........

Wonder if the next alien movie will deal with the infestation of Earth itself?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.