Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Doctor Who - Scream of the Shalka (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Doctor Who - Scream of the Shalka
Identity Crisis
Defender of the Non-Canon
Member # 67

- posted      Profile for Identity Crisis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe, but the "it was live" myth has been doing the rounds for ages despite being easily proved false by consulting any of the many books or web sites about the production of the series.

--------------------
"My theories appal you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters and you don't like my tie." - The Doctor

WizArtist
Member # 1095

- posted      Profile for WizArtist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AVON:
[Gender has nothing to do with whose avatar you use, as far as, I'm concerned!!! [Razz]

ONCE AGAIN...obvious gender identity issues.

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.
I build models at a scale of 2500/1

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Identity Crisis:
Maybe, but the "it was live" myth has been doing the rounds for ages despite being easily proved false by consulting any of the many books or web sites about the production of the series.

Along with the "Hartnell ad-libbed the 'Happy Christmas to you at home' thing and really ticked off the producers" rumour.

Which is also false, just to make clear.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.