Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » LotR:RotK NO SPOILERS IN HERE PLEASE (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: LotR:RotK NO SPOILERS IN HERE PLEASE
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had this wierd feeling... I remember watching the original internet preview - the very first LotR preview and how the end it had FotR: Christmas 2001, TTT: Christmas 2002 and RotK: Christmas 2003... and I clearly remember thinking to myself... omg 2003!! That is SO far away. I remember in 2000 awaiting for the new cinemas to be built at the local shopping centre and thinking - this time next year I'll be able to come here and watch the Fellowship!! And now it's nearly over. [Frown]

Time Flies.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I fear for the nerd community once Episode III finishes staining movie houses. What will we look forward to in life?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another Marvel Superhero film. After all, they've got more than enough heros (and villians) to last them until long after we have all turned to dust.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yip.. SpidermanII comes out July 2nd... Punisher is gonna make another theatre appearance. And Xmen will make another one right? so.. lots of 'em.

--------------------
o::{====> Alshrim Dax <====}::o

~ Cry Havoc - and let slip the dogs of war!

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are (or were?) also plans for a Superman vs Batman movie, which sounds incredibly geeky.

And Peter Jackson is making a new King Kong movie, IIRC.

A quick Google search reveals an incredible amount of comic-related movies for the near future.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's also a potential Hulk II, Spider-Man III, and then we've got the Fantastic Four, Iron-Man, and some more that I forget.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's who cares about King Kong: Fat rich men from New Zealand. Honestly, King Kong? Oh, I can't wait. And Spider-Man 2? Unlike certain other forum members, who are no doubt descending on this thread like an angry meteor as I speak, I didn't mind the first one. But so what? It's just another superhero film. Where are the movies sad, sad people spent decades waiting for? They've all been made. Superman? Been there. Batman, too.
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TEH INTSANT ERECKTION!!1!!1

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting. But, why the "Stargate: SG-1" theme?
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because it kicks ass?

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, wait, never mind. I hadn't downloaded the whole thing yet, and thought they were doing the whole march-esque thing that they played in the movie when we were introduced to the mountain. The theme doesn't kick as much ass.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of movies I can't wait to be made: The Stargate-SG1 movie!! Amanda Tapping on the 'big screen' Grrrrrooaawwww!

That "The Incredibles" looks funny.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just can't imagine Richard Dean Anderson in a feature movie, he's so one-dimensional.
They could say he died in a gruesome lavatory accident at the base!

The Incredibles I'm looking forward to.

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angelina Jolie in a uniform and giant evil robots. What more could you possibly want?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angelina Jolie out of uniform?
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps