Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » "Brimstone" query.

Author Topic: "Brimstone" query.
Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As my parents are away for a few days, I have the opportunity to stay up until the witching hour. Anyway, seeing as we have only 4 channels, two of which shut down at midnight and 1am, I was stuck watching "Brimstone". I missed the beginning (because Perversions of Science was on before it, and that's crap) and I was wondering if anyone had any relevant information on it.
By that I mean "WTF is it about?"

I've concluded that John Glover (DS9's Vered Dax) plays the Devil, and herself off 'Tank Girl' and VOY's 'Gravity' (Lori Petty??) is in it also.

Just wondering: does BTW mean Back To Work?

------------------
Nice place to live now son
Where ya gonna run?
Understand where we're coming from;
Put down the gun.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW means bludgeoning the weather. Because we hate weather. I'm kidding, by the way.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
RB: "'Get a life' is a phrase heard a lot, though I have never known exactly what kind was implied. Seems a lot of shallowness and greed is the rule."
CS: "I guess that it means the kind of life led by the characters of 'Dawson's Creek' or 'The Simpsons'."

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only seen two episodes, but I gathered this much:

A whole bunch of souls escape from the Devil. The Devil then makes a deal with a cop (who is dead and in the not-so-nice place). In exchange for recapturing all of his escaped souls, he will be allowed to go to heaven.

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what the series is about, but I can confirm it is Lori Petty that is playing the role of someone called Maxine in the series.

------------------
"Calm may work for Locutus of the Borg here,
but I'm freaked out, and I intend to stay that way!"

- Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited July 07, 1999).]

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen it, but my brother likes it, but then he doesn't like trek, so he has no taste.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, gents. One and all.

------------------
Nice place to live now son
Where ya gonna run?
Understand where we're coming from;
Put down the gun.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.