Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow! (possible $$$) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow! (possible $$$)
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Harry:
Wow. I've just seen the first 10 minutes of it, and somehow it actually feels like Metropolis! Fantastic. Can't wait to have this on DVD.

You watched ten minutes of it, and then rushed on here to comment? Surely you could have, y'know, watched the rest, too?

quote:
Originally posted by School of Nim:
Fembot actually. The T-850 version, with prominent lips and milksacks to conform with current western beauty ideals, perfected for infiltration. It is bubbly, cloying and happy.

Infiltrating Ms Jolie has been on my "to do" list for quite some time, now.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though when she smiles broadly she looks like Cheech Marin. Especially with that eyepatch.

Psyblob:
quote:
You watched ten minutes of it, and then rushed on here to comment? Surely you could have, y'know, watched the rest, too?
Maybe he had his laptop and cellphone connection with him, like Comicbook Guy at Mel Gibson's premiere.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Err... yeah. Something like that...

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps