Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » The Incredibles - $$$$$$ (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Incredibles - $$$$$$
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Cars looks dumb. I'll happily pass and wait for them to do something truly cool again.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, pass on a movie that you know nothing. It does look silly. Like that one with the toys? Why would adults want to see a movie about toys? Idiots.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excuse me ma'am, have you seen the trailer for "Cars"?
15 cars driving in a grey rectangle, but instead of being regular shoebox Nascar cars they are regular shoebox Nascar cars WITH EYES! It's pantsshittingly "out there"!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I wasn't overly impressed with the advert either. But deciding to skip on a movie based on a trailer made two years before the movie even comes out? That's just silly. And who likes sillyness.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I specialize in sillyness. I simply have no interest in seeing it. If something comes along that changes my mind, I'll go. If not, I'll pass. I'm not picking a wife here... I'm just not interested in seeing a movie.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Admit your wrongness or you will be at an end. An end!

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

If I'm wrong and the movie rocks, they can paint a picture of my big white butt on the side of one of the cars for the sequel, and write "Alan's butt was wrong" below it.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Do not tease us with images of your bottom.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.