Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Anyone have a name for this??? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Anyone have a name for this???
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm...you know, that sounds pretty good.
Iced Tea though.
It's nearly 4AM here- I gotta wait untill 6 before I can go get some caffiene from the bagel shop down the street.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Iced tea is not tea, and should not be considered as being anywhere near the same thing.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why in the world are you awake and online at 4 in the bloody morning? If I were up that early, I'd probably be throwing up.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Meh. I used to do it all the time. Although that was because I hadn't gone to bed, rather than any attempt at getting up to see the sunrise.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've stayed up all night before, but every time I go to sleep ata regular time, then try to get up at 3 or 4 in the morning... vomiting, complusive sleepiness and a generally unfavorable temperment ensue.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Well, I understand the sleepiness and being a grump, but vomitting seems a bit harsh. Do you wake yourself up with a pint of tequila?

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

It just throws my system completely out of whack when I wake up that early. It's insane. I got up at 3 to take my girlfriend to the airport a few years back and I was sick to my stomach all the way there. On the way back, I had to pull over to the side of the highway and throw up. That was an interesting scene for passersby.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah... I still want screencaps of the movie with Morgan Fairchild in that uniform dress!!

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Is there a gay checklist or something that you have to complete to avoid losing your license?

--------------------

HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not to be confused with Jason of Star Command...

Which was a Saturday Morning Kids show in the 70s Starring Jimmy Doohan

http://www.70slivekidvid.com/jason.htm

TheFrozenMuffin
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
hey, thx you guys, It was really bugging me, couldn't stop thinking about it.

hey, you say you have a tape of it, would you be interested in making a copy, I'd pay for S&h.
my aim nick is : Dominic is Here
thx again dead cujo

IP: Logged
Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet, there's nothing like the smell of doing something illegal and then sending the evidence to a complete stranger in the mail.
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Closest I could come to a picture for Star Command

Mmmm... Eva Haberman.

Also:
 -
I smell cap-com.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Were I a production designer tasked with scavaging material from the Dune set, mentat eyebrows would not be my first choice.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Scotty: "This is why I don't want to join up with the Nyberite Alliance..."

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps