Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Request for screencap from SWIV:ANH:SE (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Request for screencap from SWIV:ANH:SE
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the A New Hope special edition, I've heard that you can see Dash Rendar's Outrider fly over Mos Eisley. Can anyone do a screncap of this scene for me?

thanks,
-MMoM

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. I will point out though that's it's the shot just after we see the droid carrying that huge hyperdermic needle punch the smaller flying one. Luke & co ride past, the camera pans back, and the Outrider flies off overhead.

Oh, and also, just call it "Star Wars". Please? SWIV:ANH:SE is anality bordering on the ridiculous.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psy, I thought I asked you to quit being a friggin' stand-up comedian! If I had the Special Edition I wouldn't be asking for a screencap, now would I?

-MMoM

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PsyLiam doesn't take orders from anyone.

Especially not Monkeys.

Especially not Mighty Monkeys.

And super especially not Mighty Monkeys of MIM!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

The Mighty Monkey of Mim does not take orders from 'Snays.'

Especially not Malnurtured ones.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not giving you an order. I'm telling you that you can't give orders.

But if I were, you'd be wise to take orders from a Malnurtured Snay before the Big Fucking Big Bad Ass Motherfucker Killer Snay shows up.

He's a real asshole.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed. I bet he ends up in the hospital alot too. pusssssssssssy LOL. BOW DOWN TO THE GREAT MIB!!!
IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Ok, see, now Bad Tooth Snay is going to pay you a visit.

And you won't even notice if AWP Snay is out to get you, 'cuz he'll snipe ya' from a mile away.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can see the Outrider, but unfortunately, I am not able to get a pic for you. Go and rent the special edition then, man, it's not that hard!

And you shall all bow to Marshall (yes, Marshall) Veers one day. I shall soon control Flare Sci-fi Forums! Bwa ha ha! Bwa ha ha! Charles, your reign has ended! It's coup time!

--------------------
Meh

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

::racks shells into pump-shotgun::

You'll have to beat me at a game of 1 v 1 Counter-Strike, first. Militia-Map.

When that's done, you'll have to The_Tom. Then TSN. Then all of the mods. Then Charles. Then everyone Flare member against you.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Veers
You first
Member # 661

You're either for me or for the mods! They make take our posting privledges, but they cannot take our freedom!

*Gets into helicopter gunship*

Come on, TSN, you chicken?

--------------------
Meh

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
When that's done, you'll have to The_Tom

I've always wanted to be a verb.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Okay, Veers, I'll give you the laydown and layout, for that matter ...

You'll spawn, and crafty whore that you are, you'll take the sewers to the backyard of the house. You'll pop up, and scan left and right with your trust Colt M-16. Not finding me, you'll rush into the house.

You'll find two of the hostages in the basement. You rush into the garage to get the other two, and just as you realize the garage is dark ...

The powerful roar of a pump-shotgun will fill the confined space, punching through any body armour you may or may not be wearing, and hurl you against the far wall.

::sound of shells being racked::

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

And the flames climb higher...

--------------------

Veers
You first
Member # 661

Ha! File not found! Trying to trick me, are you?
Well, Jeff (may I call you that?), I'll enter after I cut the power with my demolitions kit. When your stronghold is plunged into darkness, you cowl in terror as I enter the area with a trusty M16 and night vision. It'll be too late to stop me. Your Star Trek inventory will be burned and a grenade will be thrown down a clothes chute into the basement. Flames will engulf your building, and I'll pop three rounds into your head and jump out a window as the structure collapses.
Malnurtured Snay will be no more, gone like so many other Flarites. The world will watch as I take over the empire and be declared supreme ruler.
Sorry. Game over.

--------------------
Meh

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps