Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Request for screencap from SWIV:ANH:SE (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Request for screencap from SWIV:ANH:SE
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snay, you don't have to be so disparaging to everyone. I only referred to it as that so it would be perfectly clear to whomever might respond exactly what version of which movie I was talking about.

Hey, since no one's going to make me a screencaop and this thread has turned into nothing but bickering, can it be locked now, please?

-MMoM

[ November 07, 2001: Message edited by: The Mighty Monkey of Mim ]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Mim-bo, it's hard to disparage someone who thinks its cool not only to be a Monkey, but to be a Mighty Monkey of Mim. It's an art-form, some would say.

And, honestly, calling it 'Star Wars Special Edition' would've sufficed ... just please, please, please for the love of a fictional deity, restore my faith and tell me that you don't, in fact, call it "Star Wars IV: A New Hope: Special Edition" in conversation ...

MIM: "Yeah, and in that scene in Star Wars IV: A New Hope: Special Edition, when Luke and Leia jump the chasm, you can hear the voices echo!"

Girl: "Uh, the what? You mean Star Wars?"

MIM: "No, the full title is Star Wars IV: A New Hope: Special Edition. Only losers call it Star Wars ... "

Girl: "Riiiight ..."

And besides which, you didn't get mad at PsyLiam for disparaging you. You're in love with him, aren't you? Bastard.

[ November 08, 2001: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the last time, NO I DO NOT CALL IT THAT IN CASUAL CONVERSATION, here it was just for the purpose of clarity. I will not be posting in this thread again.

Bye now.

-MMoM

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeez, Mim, can't take the heat? And you keep trying to sound so mean, but then you post that cute little green smile, so I don't know if you're just toying with me or not. ::Sniffle::

You love Liam, don't you? He gets on your case, you don't care. I get on your case, and you post little green smilies. Damn you, Psy "Man Train" Liam!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bye Mim! See you around the board.

*waves*

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give him a break, he was just being (extremely) thorough...

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He can call it whatever he wants, as long as everyone gets the picture.

Marking words is debating at cellar level.

Now, spelling errors on the other hand; Villian, Isreal, nieve, Anikan Skawalkar...
Nope, also petty. *sigh* ;-)

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Now, see, Mim's got a "myth" ...

My myth is I'm the guy who kills deer.

Mim's myth is that he says "Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope: Special Edition", and we say "Star Wars" ... honestly, it's all in love. Teasing love. But love.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps