Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Release Date for Episode II!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Release Date for Episode II!!
The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched "Mystery" and "Forbidden Love". The film looks like it's going to be brilliant, I think the romance is cleverly designed to cash in on the chick-flick market. "Forbidden Love" is by far the most revealing, I've a pretty good idea of what the film is going to be like now, so a word of warning for those trying to avoid spoilers, bewaaaare!! Spoilage abounds!!

--------------------
"Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!"

The Battle of the Pelennor Fields.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I do like to lay the smacketh down upon anyone who dares use spoilers, I think that calling the trailers spoilers is possible going a bit to far, considering that they are everywhere.

Still, if there is anyone here who is planning on avoiding TV and the cinema completely for the next half a year, speak up!

I didn't notice any spoilers in Forbidden Love. Unless you count the fact that Anakin fancies Padme (No!). She's also quite plainly wearing bondage gear at one point, so you can see why the poor boys confused.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Still, if there is anyone here who is planning on avoiding TV and the cinema completely for the next half a year, speak up!

I'm going to try my best!

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps