Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Truly Insane (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Truly Insane
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go "Start" -> "Run" -> type:

telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for USS Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my god.
that's hilarious

--------------------
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger,
Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."-Mel Brooks

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF?!
IP: Logged
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure...but I think that was actually better than parts of Episode 1...
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*snort*

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched it until the pod landed.. does it actually go the full length of SW:IV:ANH ?

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

does it not work in windows 2000? the command prompt flashed for half a second and then ended

--jacob

MIB
Ex-Member

I watched it up untill Luke met Obi-Wan. Then I turned it off. If I want to see star wars, I'll watch the movie and not a crappy punctuation-animation.
The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is excellent. Is there any way to navigate through it, or a way of pausing?

BTW WTF happened to my status line?

[ December 03, 2001: Message edited by: Jernau Morat Gurgeh ]

--------------------
"Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!"

The Battle of the Pelennor Fields.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a burp in the status-line machinery a while ago. Send an administrator a private message and they'll be able to change it for you.

This animation is actually quite good. Someone has a lot of time on their hands, to be sure. But I liked it.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen this around quite a bit lately. it's actually kinda old, several years. but fun nonetheless.

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*blinks*

Errr. Seems things are a wee bit jumbled when my computer does it. But I'm surprised my computer let me run it at all. Considering its a hunk of junk...

Ahhh. Oh well.

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for USS Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It worked for me the first time, but now my computer has the same problem, starfire. Ah well.

--------------------
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger,
Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."-Mel Brooks

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's pretty cool. I'm sure everyone else knows this, but i'm gonna say it for those who don't know or may not remember: If you start microsoft word '97, and change your font colour to blue. then type the word blue, then put a quotation mark and a space, then another quatation mark , then go to help/about microsoft word. hold ctrl and shift. and click on the icon. it'll start up pinball. it may work or it may not. it works on my laptop, but not on my pc. also go to http://eeggs.com . it has a whole bunch of easter eggs and bugs, for different programs, as well for as music and movies.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COOL! Damn, that would probably take ages to put together...

Works fine on Win2000 right here.

--------------------
"And they had other stuff (...) like pictures of the Vulcan woman on Enterprise."
"OOOOhhh! Uhm, I mean: Nerds!"

- Willow and Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps