Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » The Jedi Knight Sequel, with cameos?

Author Topic: The Jedi Knight Sequel, with cameos?
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a new screenshot from "Jedi Knight: Outcast", among other nice ones on the page.

This particular one seems to have a cameo of our favourite android, with new facial hue. He seems to stick with the latest uniform, at least.

http://www.3dgamers.com/screenshots/games/jedioutcast/31.html

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and just press "Next" at the bottom for the other new screenshots.

The only issues I can find with this is that Kyle Katarn looks like a cuddly Ken-doll with a beard, not the hard Jedi he was/became in ze first game.

And the sabre-blade is transparent, they should've made the inner core non-transparent, IMO.

[ February 22, 2002, 04:04: Message edited by: G.K Nimrod ]

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Nim
Member # 205

To quote my favourite governor;
Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here! This stough'll make you a goddamn sexual Tyrannosaur.

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's nice to know we'll still be pickin' on those poor stormtroopers. Damn those guys just never get a break do they? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Nim
Member # 205

I think they have come up with new platitudes as well. You know, just before they get the saber...

"You are in violation of imperiAAAAHH!!!"
"Set blasters on fu-aaaarrrgh!"
That's on less rebeuuuurgh..."

Shame with no blood or limbs though, damn PG13 or what it is. I mean, there was blood in StarWars, damnit. That arm on the floor of the "Mos Eisley Cantina and Bistro" was pretty messy...

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps