Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Looking for the release date

Author Topic: Looking for the release date
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know the date Episode II is hitting the theaters?

I have a five year old nephew, who sent a message to me to come and watch the movie with him when it comes out. His Dad says they will be at the beach when that happens, but no one knows the exact date it comes out. I'm going to meet them reguardless, but knowing the date will determine what day I arrive at the beach.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard it's Friday May 17th, on both sides of the pond. If so it's very annoying because I'll be on my honeymoon then, in Mexico of all places. I manage to end up in the only country in Europe or North America that probably either won't start showing it on that day, or won't have a cinema (showing it in English, that is) anywhere near.

But then again I'll be staying here, so who cares? 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!! That looks very nice. I'll be on a beach somewhere around Myrtle, in South Carolinia. The 17th is around the end of my time off, so I may extend the time, and take a couple of extra days. I've never had a kid with me to watch any of the Star Wars films, and I',m looking forward to this one. Never got to spend much time with Justin or two year old Evan.

--------------------
Think!
EMSparks

Shalamar:

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It says it has a Theatre, so maybe if you start a petition as soon as you get there, they will play the movie for you. Place looks great, have fun.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck getting people's signatures at the poolside, possah!

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's coming out on Thursday, May 16th.
Trust me.

--------------------
Meh

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the wells wishes. Yeah, officially it's Friday, but the tradition of the Thursday preview is now so prevalent it might as well be Thursday 16th.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

I don't think Justins and Evan's folks will let them stay up for a 10pm showing.

There is an IMAX theater at Myrtle Beach!! I must see an IMAX film while I'm there. I may call ahead and see what they will have then. I'd love to see "Everest".

--------------------
Think!
EMSparks

Shalamar:

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps