Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Shannon Baksa is Mara Jade

Author Topic: Shannon Baksa is Mara Jade
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read on the Star Wars site that Shannon Baksa, the beautiful model that Decipher cast as Mara Jade for the card game, is going to be at the big convention in Indy this May.

Now...if that isn't reason enough to take a weekend for a roadtrip, I don't know what is.

Some friends of mine and I are getting on a Charter bus group that's going to Indy that weekend. So...if any of you guys are going to be there, I'll be the guy in the Mara Jade autograph line holding an original drawing of Mara Jade for Ms. Baksa to sign [Smile]

It's gonna be soooooo sweet.

However, if you feel like helping me out, I could really use some good pictures of this gal. I've seen the ones on her offical site and I've found a few decent convention photos of her, but if anyone has any quality shots, particularly of her face, I could really use them for reference.

Thanks guys. I hope I'll see some of you there.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.