Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » What will we see in Ep III? $$$ for Ep 2 $$$ (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What will we see in Ep III? $$$ for Ep 2 $$$
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True...and they had to do it more in secret without the full respources of the as yet unformed Empire. So it may have taken a bit shorter time than 20 years.

Akula: Many people only accept what they see in the movies. Therefore, when theorizing what we'll see in Ep 3, we can't really say it absolutely will happen because it was written that way in a book. Lucas has changed things already and very easily could again. That said, I do believe their will be a duel bewteen Obi Wan and Anakin...and I do believe Anakin will be severly injured. But, as was pointed out, even if you take what was written in the RotJ novelization as gospel...it can be interpreted in several different ways.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps