Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Clone Wars cartoons (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Clone Wars cartoons
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... think these Clone War shorts will be included on the DVDs whenever Lucas decides to squeeze the last bit of cash out of us?

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they'll get there own DVD release. There's certainly enough of them to warrent it. And squeezing them on the ep III DVD really wouldn't do them justice.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has to be my favorite cap so far, the ARC troopers. They feel like the Delta Force guys in "Blackhawk Down".

-

The officers have cool Sparta-style grey battle skirts.
The minute I saw them it felt like I had already known they would look like that, it is so perfect.
Maybe it was the snowtroopers from "Empire Strikes Back" that planted the seed in my brain fifteen years ago, I just knew the more advanced clone troopers would look like that.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps