Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Millennium Falcon in 3?

Author Topic: Millennium Falcon in 3?
Pwesty
Member # 1035

- posted      Profile for Pwesty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys
I was just wondering if anybody thinks that the Millennium Falcon may make a showing in the third star wars film? After all we all know where everybody comes from how about showing where the Falcon comes from?
Just wondering and thanks

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably not, although I wouldn't be surprised if it showed up. We know Lando had it before Han, because this was established in ESB.

--------------------
Meh

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I don't know about that. Yeah, we know Lando had it before Han, but I always figured they were the same age and about the time of Ep III Han should be a cadet or an officer in the Empire, no?
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No....EpIII would be about 18 years prior to ANH.
Han's not that much older than Luke!

It might be nice to see the ship "stock" though.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we already had not one, not two, but three Corellian Freighters sitting in the spaceport in AOTC [Smile]

I also remember funny image from SFX I think... shiny MF covered with chrome plating a'la Queen's Yacht and Han Solo with crowbar telling Chewie "Don't just stand there, help me with this!" or smth... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.