Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Clone Wars - Season 2 ($$$) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Clone Wars - Season 2 ($$$)
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second season of Clone Wars started airing yesterday on Cartoon Network. This time, there are only five episodes, but they are about twelve minutes in length, I think. In case you miss any of them, the episodes can be seen here the day after they air on TV.

Season 2 picks up exactly when Season 1 left off, with several Jedi getting their butts handed to them by Grevious. All but three are killed before some Clone Troopers arrive to save them. They also try to take on Grevious, but very soon realize they don't stand a chance and retreat with the Jedi.

The Jedi are revealed to be taking major losses and are in dire need of new recruits, so Obi-Wan proposes that Anakin be promoted to Jedi Knight. After a bit of arguing the rest of the Council agrees.

Anakin and Padme are still hiding their marriage, although C-3PO manages to track them down. 3PO just got his gold exterior, which he seems to find fitting in his role of serving a Senator.

About the last thing we see is the knighting ceremony. Anakin enters the Council chamber to find all the Council with their lightsabers drawn. Yoda touches the blade to both of Anakin's shoulders, and then slices off that braided hair thing, which I guess is the symbol of a padawan. Anakin sends the braid to Padme, which she tucks away in a box.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*drool*

I can't wait to get all the eps together on DVD. I'm sure that will be included in the super special ultimate collector's edition of the movies at some point.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't the first set already out on its own?
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm... $14 bucks isn't bad. I'll still probably wait until they all come out together.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"We're sorry, episodes are only available to viewers in North America"

Stingy cunts.

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strange. I got that warning when trying to access the page through Mozilla (and I live in the US). It worked with IE, though.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would it work if you went through the anonomyzer (or whatever it was/is called)?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it worth my while trying to watch these things before the film comes out? Might have to try to find a torrent. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's worth it. They are actually progressing the story somewhat.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Yes. Watch them.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing an animated Mace Windu be a bad motherfucker = worth your while.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, no luck so far. Damn, why did SuprNova have to go away?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw the series for the first time tonight on the Cartoon Network. All I have to say is:

Wow.

Not even knowing the existence if this series until tonight, I was immediately hooked. Granted, the animation was not of Japanese anime style, coming from the same kid who made Dexter's Laboratory (a funny cartoon but not exactly first-rate animation), but as I continued to watch, I became more impressed with what I saw. I can't wait to buy the DVDs.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this series one still you are talking about Dukhat or has series 2 started?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.