Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Clone Wars - Season 2 ($$$) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Clone Wars - Season 2 ($$$)
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has finished, actually.
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm confused now. I finally caught the last chapter online, and we're basically left with a cliffhanger? The droid armies mounted an attack on Coruscant, which was a ruse so that Grievous could kidnap Palpatine. It was obvious that Palpatine orchestrated the whole thing, but I don't think Grievous was in on it - at least he didn't act that way. It worked, so now Palpatine has been "kidnapped". Is this where they're leaving it until Episode III, or is something else going to happen? Or did I miss something?

B.J.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Episode 3 picks up about a half an hour after those events. Or so I'm told.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$$$not-really-SPOILER$$$

Yes- Ep.III starts with Obi-Wan and Anakin going on a mission to rescue Palpatine.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen chapters 21, 22 and 23. I like the longer format!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note that Anakin's battle armor borrows some elements from Vaders armor... or vice-versa [Smile]

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only been able to get chapter 21 to play... the others either just don't work or tell me I can only view them if I'm in the US.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*cough*bittorrent*cough*

Finished them all.

Very good stuff - I can picture the opening scrawl and the opening scene of RotS!

I hope Shaak Ti is in the film!

--------------------

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep - she kicked some major behind. [Smile]

But I'm still wondering - why is Grevious still alive? They had so many chances to finish him off... But of course they couldn't - he needs to suffer in ep3 [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
I hope Shaak Ti is in the film!

$$$ Spoilers from the Trailer $$$

Apparently she's not. At least, she doesn't seem to be on the council anymore.
 -

The empty seat is presumably for Anakin. The next two or three frames reveal that that are no more seats between Kit Fisto and the hologram of Plo Koon.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's cool that one councilmember is there via hologram.
Working from home, I guess (he's still in his bathrobe even!). [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
The empty seat is presumably for Anakin. The next two or three frames reveal that that are no more seats between Kit Fisto and the hologram of Plo Koon.

Why would Anakin have a seat on the Council? Don't you have to be a Jedi master for that? Or is that Obi-Wan on Ki-Adi-Mundi's right?

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

In the trailer Mace specifically says, "You're a part of this council (at the request of Palpatine), but we do not grant you the rank of master."

There have actually been Knights on the council before. I don't remember which one, but one of the ones in Ep 2 was only a Knight.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot about that line. Thanks.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Anyone got a list or should we make one of the council from TPM->AOTC->CW->RotS?

Is that Sirse Teein SP? With is back to us next to Kit Fisto - or is that the little Jedi guy with the big ears?

Watching the second chapter of the Clone Wars I noticed that they specifically showed Adi Gallia, Oppo Ranciciss, The Little guy with the big ears and one eye, Kit Fisto, Ki Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, Yoda, Mace Windu, Shaak Ti and the guy with the little horns - the same species as Darth Maul.

That makes 10... are there 9 or 12 positions on the council?

We know that in the years intervening TPM and AOTC Yareel Poof (the one with the long neck and two brains) and Yaddle (Yoda's species chick) died.

Is the Indian looking woman still on the council Deepa Biloba?? Is that her name?

In AOTC - that greenish Jedi with the cranial crest that plummeted to his presumed death in the Arena showdown on Geonosis was on the council. As was a Rhodian.

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps