Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Clone Wars - Season 2 ($$$) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Clone Wars - Season 2 ($$$)
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I can see, the Council in that picture consists of Kit Fisto (now going left), Tiin, New guy who looks to have a crest on his head in a different shot, the Zabrak Jedi with the little horns, Obi Wan, Ki Adi, Yoda, Mace, and Plo Koon. I take no responsibility for inaccurate spelling [Smile]

Oppo Rancisis seen in the second volume of the Micro Series is not here, presumably killed. Shaak Ti is gone. Depa Bilaba was replaced by another woman of her species for Episode 2, but doesn't appear to be here either.

I think a list of the council from all three episodes and the micro series would be in order...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh come on now, enough with these alleged character names already.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh?
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the "come on now" part is due to having watched a boatload of Father Ted episodes recently, and the rest of it is I am sure annoyed at how all these characters who have no names in the film get names in order to sell toys, and also the names are silly.

It is not directed at you personally. I am just one hundred percent bitter and cynical.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EU is canon in SW, yo.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're all listed in those Visual Guides to Star Wars: The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones.

Just looking closely again at that cap... the lizardy guy with the crest is the same guy as the one who got shot over the wall on Geonosis, plummetting to his presumed death.

I think they TOTALLY missed that one.

Oppo is gone!?! NOOOOOOOOOOO! [Big Grin] I want to see him move - he's got no legs. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

I guess I'd better buy a bunch of ancillary products, then, to maximize my enjoyment of Deepo Bloopbloop McBoing.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
EU is canon in SW, yo.

Not for long: Episode III will certainly undermine a LOT of stuff: particularly if Lucas offers any further insight to the Sith.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked seeing a "Hammerhead" (can't remember the SW universe name) as a Jedi. Using his deep voice as a weapon was very cool.

B.J.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
EU is canon in SW, yo.

That's even more annoying than the Star Trek arguments.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by B.J.:
I liked seeing a "Hammerhead" (can't remember the SW universe name) as a Jedi. Using his deep voice as a weapon was very cool.

B.J.

I too liked that - something different. Was it Force-enhanced or just a species thing? It was bringing up concrete etc.

And with General Grievous - is that part 'living' thing inside the helmet part?

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
EU is canon in SW, yo.

Not according to George Lucas, yo.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Well reguards to the names etc. as I said they came from that visual encyclopaedia - so It'd be the same as any facts that are found in books like the TNG Tech manual - it's sorta fact until it's disproven on film.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
quote:
Originally posted by B.J.:

B.J.

I too liked that - something different. Was it Force-enhanced or just a species thing? It was bringing up concrete etc.

And with General Grievous - is that part 'living' thing inside the helmet part?

The "hammerhead's" voice thing is probably a bit of both natural species ability and force manipulation.
Mabye the species uses sound as a sensory perception or as a sonic weapon of some kind, and he just aguments it with the force.

Grevious is suposed to be originally organic, but all that's left is the brain and eyes, I think.
I've seen his personal starfighter- it's ...odd.
Kind of a art deco spaceship version of the car from Monopoly.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol System:
I guess I'd better buy a bunch of ancillary products, then, to maximize my enjoyment of Deepo Bloopbloop McBoing.

OMG WTF ROTFLMAO!!!

(that may be something Andrew would say, but in this case it really does seem to be the best response)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps