Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Clone Wars - Season 2 ($$$) (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Clone Wars - Season 2 ($$$)
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hammerhead = Ithorian

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Topher:
hammerhead = Ithorian

Not on my old Kenner action figure. [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pity he's now at one with the Force - it'd be cool to see another of his race as a Jedi in RotS.

Actually more not-so-human Jedi would be interesting. I'd also like to see more Jedi powers than just like telekenesis etc in fighting.

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well in the episode Shaak Ti specifically says "Ithorians; four throats."

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One can never be sure where one stands these days.

(Though Lee should be thoroughly irradiated by baby-emitted cute rays by now.)

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd also like to see more Jedi powers than just like telekenesis etc in fighting.

Amen! Why, exactly, can't five jedi hold Grevious fifty feet away from them? Or maybe, say, melt him?

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or mabye just use the ol' Telekinesis to tear him apart in diffrent directions?

Or just switch off his lightsabres while he's fighting?

Or just use a DEMP gun on his droid-ass.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah, it doesn't seem like Jedi should have any trouble at all fighting something that isn't also Force proficient. There's a scene from the trailer where Anakin and Obi Wan are trying to Force push each other in what looks like an arm-wrestling contest. So Force users can probably counteract each other's use of the Force, but I don't see why Grievous would be able to keep them from using the Force to, as you say, rip him into pieces.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched the last of the series. At the end, Windu does smush Grevious real good. What, nobody thought of doing this before?
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Yeah I noticed that too - but twice - chapter 20 and in these later chapters - it looks like Grievous has some sort of force abilities - well it looks like it does.

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the organic part of him is Force-adept.

Has anyone else been having trouble getting StarWars.com to work since they changed it to that Flash opening?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

It could also be that although they are all Jedi masters, they might not be as powerful as say Windu, Yoda, or Anakin...

--------------------

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me - how much ability do you need to telekinetically raise one of the Grevious' trophies, press it against his chest and telekinetically press the button? [Big Grin]
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

quote:
Originally posted by Topher:
It could also be that although they are all Jedi masters, they might not be as powerful as say Windu, Yoda, or Anakin...

That's the biggest disappointment of the new trilogy: the Jedis are (mostly) pathetic.
Even compared to Jango, they suck out loud.

No way would Luke (a relatively inexperienced kid) get killed by some chicken-headed droid in an arena.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.