Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Clone Wars - Season 2 ($$$) (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Clone Wars - Season 2 ($$$)
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CartoonNetwork is doing a marathon right now. I didn't catch it from the beginning, the first one I saw was showing how lightsabers were made then droids blowing up the cave. Now it's showing one where Grevious is going after Palpatine.

What exactly is Grevious? A mix of human and droid? The prototype of Vader?

The clone troopers are dropping like flys. It's a surprise there's still any during the Ep IV-VI era. I like how they have different color markings, while others are in all white. Plus some Jedi wear trooper armor which looks cool. All the Jedi seem to hold the rank of general while Anakin is a commander.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because Anakin is the Chosen One.

Chosen to get snacks....
Chosen to deliver messages....
Chosen to play deep right field...
Chosen to have the only office with no window...
Chosen to be designated driver.....
CHosen for Force wedgies...

It's why he's always sooo angry, despite having such a hot wife.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first season has the Clone Troopers wearing the armour from episode 2. I'm not sure, but doesn't season 2 use a mix of episode 2 Clonetrooper armour and episode 3 Stonetrooper (clormtrooper?) armour?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, the story and timeframe of the second season segues seamlessly into Ep.III, they have to have the same armor as in the movie. Maybe you're thinking of the troopers in the Proto-X-Wing navy bombers that fly through Coruscant, thier armor differs somewhat from the ground troops.

Point of hm: In the first episode of the second season there's a Trooper officer reporting to the rain-drenched Kenobi, I could've sworn Kenobi referred to him by name, indicating individuality. "Commander Teran" or something, I think.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, they'd almost have to have a name system wouldn't they?

The notion of just numbering them is silly- particularly if the clones secretly think of themselves as 'Jango".

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

RLF
Member # 1396

- posted      Profile for RLF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Commander Cody" was the name.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cody? I think there should be a Commander Dylan and Commander Tyler too to round out the naming scheme. They could be the other two ARC Troopers.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, where were the Lost Planet Airmen during all this?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to guess if that's the sort of band Tartakovsky might like. The only thing I've got to bass it on is a Captain and Teneale reference in Dexter's Lab once, and I've never heard of them either. So I don't know.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, unless his tastes tend towards the most nightmarish corners of the 1970s, I'd guess we were looking at a kitschy joke.

http://captainandtennille.net/

Nightmarish! But, I am mean.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps