Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Fun Reading

Author Topic: Fun Reading
HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that the circle is complete... It's fun to go back and reread some of the speculations made in the past concerning Episodes I-III

http://flare.solareclipse.net/ultimatebb.php/topic/9/95.html#000000
http://flare.solareclipse.net/ultimatebb.php/topic/9/128.html#000014
http://flare.solareclipse.net/ultimatebb.php/topic/9/200.html
http://flare.solareclipse.net/ultimatebb.php/topic/9/258.html#000000

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure hate everything I've ever written prior to this post.

I love how that thread ended, though.

And I look forward to seeing what animated comedies various action sequences are liberated from this time. Perhaps Palpatine has an amusing encounter with a set of robotic trousers?

(I sure hope I didn't make that joke three years ago.)

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love how that thread started. I love the archived future.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really didn't like it when I said "acting chops," because what a cliche, is mostly the problem. I make like I've seen all those Hammer Horror films, but I've never seen a one. Christopher Lee is just some old guy from that Hobbit movie, to me. I am a sham.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Rites of Dracula for the first time not so long ago, and Dooku and Tarkin were both in it, and I was all like "huh?" and I went to the IMDB and taught myself everything about Lee. Seeing movies to talk about actors is so 1982.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sure is strange reading old posts. Reminders of happier times, when we'd spend hours chewing the fat via ICQ. Liam and Simon won't even talk to me these days. . . *sob*

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never load up ICQ, to be honest. When I go on the internet at home it's for very specific things, and I rarely want to get dragged into a long conversation with people.

I am on Messenger at work though. I have fallen to the evil Micro$$$$$$$$$$$o�t and their money. Windoze.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything I said was perfect. I appear to be the same charming lad I was so many years hence.

[Razz]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sniffle*

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had so much spunk back then...

Heh, remember that time when we all got together in that bar and there were all those frogs and -oh no wait well that DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps