Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Kit Fisto's Clone Army

Author Topic: Kit Fisto's Clone Army
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

The Jedi Master, General Kit Fisto, poses with troops of the 3rd Infantry Division, "BANTHA" Company, before embarking on the Leffgoma Campaign.

1.4 B.E.
Img: Courtesy of The Jo'ha Adero Collection

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry, but I believe that you meant to post in the Forum Competitions section with a title of "Capcom: Kit Fisto's Clone Army".
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't Fisto get croaked by Palpaltine?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. What does that have to do with him leading a clone army?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Photographer: Ok everyone, smile and say "Kawaii!"
Everyone: Kawaii! *helmets squinting happily by force of will*

Beautiful diorama, Jeff, I love the clones. Whose is this?

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Um. Mine.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Blogger Snay:
Yes. What does that have to do with him leading a clone army?

I just never saw him lead anything (though I missed the cartoons so I could be wrong).

I thought his death was pretty weak- the Jedi that accompinied Mace Windu should have gotten more screen-time.

It would have been cool to see Palpy fight off four Jedi untill only Windu was left standing.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Yeah, it's hard to believe that two of those Jedi Masters just stood around and did nothing while Palpatine killed them. At least Kit Fistu put up a fight -- until he got Highlandered.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Obi Juan
Who's your master?
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for Obi Juan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Blogger Snay:
Yeah, it's hard to believe that two of those Jedi Masters just stood around and did nothing while Palpatine killed them. At least Kit Fistu put up a fight -- until he got Highlandered.

Poor Kit's career in the adult film industry was stopped short.

--------------------
"Existence is random. Has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it too long. No meaning save what we choose to impose. This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It?s us. Only us."
Rorschach

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps