Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Millennium Falcon?

Author Topic: Millennium Falcon?
SwSmith
Member # 1319

- posted      Profile for SwSmith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read that the Millennium Falcon was in Star Wars Episode III, but I can't remember seeing it. Does any one know where in the move it was seen?
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$poilers

After crash landing the what was left of Grievous's ship, Palpatine, Obi-Wan and Annakin take a smaller shuttle to meet Bail Organa and an entourage. The Falcon can be seen docking at an adjacent port in the wide shot establishing this location.

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It shouldn't necessarily be considered the Falcon...it could just be another YT-1300 freighter.

--------------------
Meh

Trimm
Member # 865

- posted      Profile for Trimm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't got a source for this handy, but I'd swear I read somewhere on starwars.com that Lucas said it was indeed the Falcon, pre Lando that is.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never saw the ship either... and I was looking for it. If I go see it again, I'll keep my eyes open.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Zefram
Member # 1568

- posted      Profile for Zefram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is indeed a picture of it and a declaration that the ship is the Millenium Falcon at starwars.com. The URL is http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/production/f20050526/index.html. It's about halfway down the page.

--------------------
"Having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to have to go see the film again just to see Yoda throw his saber. I didn't catch that first time around.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An eleven dollar throwaway effects shot.

If anyone has any doubt as to how George Lucas can afford gilded elephants and palm branch ego.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps