Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Kenobi's Hut -- Screencappy Request (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kenobi's Hut -- Screencappy Request
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would a kind Flareite with screen cap abilities be willing to grab some decent-sized frames of the exterior or Kenobi's hut from Episode 4 for me?

I've got a comission I'm working on and the best reference I can find on-line is the crappy pictures at StarWars.com. There just doesn't seem to be that much reference for it.

Many thanks.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

One hour, fourteen minutes, I'm not aware of any other shots.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coolness. I didn't think there were any other exterior shot either. But that's definitely more detail than I can get in the other photo I found.

Thanks.

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have access to the "Inside the Worlds of the Star Wars Trilogy" book? Granted it's not a photo, but it still gives you material to work with...

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And as a bonus, since I'm having a good day, a little project I promised to do once I finally got the DVD versions.

-

His countenance is perhaps understandable, after all the things he's been through, also losing the ultimate weapon and all. The shame might even be comparable to spending 20 happy days in a slimy mudhole only to get a log in the head by a hairless ape.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

I looked that book up on Amazon and, even though the "Search INside" feature isn't available for it, the cut-away of Kenobi's hut is right on the cover. Don't know if I'll end up using it or not, but it can't hurt to have. Thanks.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's quite the TV antenna. No wonder he never got around to training Luke in the Jedi arts.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

It probably gets the Playboy channel. And Obi-Wan has a thing for Twi'lek chicks.

One thing I don't really get about that model is this: The door is apparently on the hidden side, and the side we see is basically on the edge of a cliff face. So why is the speeder parked on that side and facing the hut? Would've been kinda hard to manuever into that position, no?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure Luke has that speeder tweaked such that it can go higher off the ground than a few feet...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darth Maul's lil' speeder bike took a sheer drop jsut fine, so why not Luke's?
aside from the droids falling out to certain destruction, that is.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Going down a cliff and going up one are different.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But....Obi Wan has TEH FORCE!

Looks like Obi Wan has a giant IG-88 guarding his house- let's see them lousy sand people start some shit with that!

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Tim Allen dropped by from Galaxy Quest and added more power "ARRR-ARRR-ARRR"

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has no-one got a cap of his original house, so we can do some sort of amusing home-makeover show analogy and then Tim will fall over and we will laugh.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Nim
Member # 205

His original house was an attic in the Coruscant red light district. A cheap hotel room and even cheaper bacta, every day looking more like the other, until this ditzy senator broad came in and talked about her crazy husband.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps