Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » ROTS Deleted scenes! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ROTS Deleted scenes!
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here!

Very cool stuff that I wish was in the theatre.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it sure needed more shots of spaceships landing.

Zing!

It would have been nice to see Grevious get to actually do something, yes.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, did I just steal that joke right from Harry Knowles when I looked earlier today? Hopefully not.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is very unclear. Will these scenes be included in the DVD-release? It doesn't say. I don't want to look at those pics if they will be on the DVD, that would spoil it for me.

Does anyone know?

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not heard of a release date for ROTS, so they might still be working out all the goodies.

The only shot that might be a spoiler for you is the one with kermit the fro...oh! YOu dont want spoilers.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They announced a release date months ago - November 1st.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Huh.
Any word on when they'll release an uber-boxed set with all six movies, documentaries, bells and whistles?

And that rockin' Christmas Special- gotta love Crarie Fisher trying to sing.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$$$ Picture Spoilers $$$$$

I'm assuming that scene with Skaak Ti takes place right after Obi and Anakin board the ship to rescue Palpatine. I forget how the Clone Wars ended though... I remember Shaak was trying to escape with Palp and a couple other Jedi. I thought Mace came along just in time to rescue Shaak though...

I felt like the scene with Yoda arriving on Dagobah was missing form the movie and I'm really hoping they'll add it back in.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shaak Ti has a confrontation with Grevious that is extremely one-sided. Later, Mace finds her tied to the ceiling with cabling, and she gets to utter the oh-so-original "I have failed". Mace then rushes out and gives Grevious a spot of heart burn.

(Two of my mates argue if Shaak Ti is stupid, whiney and useless, or if she is a shagable chunk of odd-headed alien goodness. I am fence sitting.)

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She did do an unarmed Force block against Grievous' saber. And her standoff against the Donatello-droids was very nice.
On the other hand, Shaak-Ti's very softspoken, and she was only cute in "Clone Wars", the movie makeup made her look kind of like a sunburnt prostitute.

Anyway, I still feel the Jedi council should've gotten their own show before getting killed off. Call it risky, but a "Foundation"-esque layout of a Council-show miniseries might've worked.
You start 500 years Pre-Darth and look at the Council and their problems then, next episode they have left the future over to their successors (who try to stimulate and help the galaxy through subtle means, like Hari Seldon).

Of course, this whole prequel-concept is bogged down by the fact that it all goes to hell down the road.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like that idea...

But, ok, so if Shaak is tied up to the ceiling, and Mace gets rid of Grevious, how does Grievous get ahold of her again on his ship to run her through?

And you're right... she's only hot in the cartoon.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"(Two of my mates argue if Shaak Ti is stupid, whiney and useless, or if she is a shagable chunk of odd-headed alien goodness. I am fence sitting.)"

Why not both?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

quote:
stupid, whiney and useless
For that matter, is there a single character that this doesn't apply to?
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BURN ON GEORGE LUCAS AND HE ISN'T EVEN HERE!!

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

But I'm not trying to zing anyone. Certainly one of the largest problems with the prequels, in my opinion, is the apparent confusion between whining and genuine emotional distress.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps