Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » ROTS Deleted scenes! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ROTS Deleted scenes!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
But, ok, so if Shaak is tied up to the ceiling, and Mace gets rid of Grevious, how does Grievous get ahold of her again on his ship to run her through?

Maybe they took it out because it conflicted with the cartoon? Which seems odd, considering how closely the final few episodes of Clone Wars lead in to the film. Possibly Mace cut her down.

And Mace doesn't stop Grevious. Shaak comes across Grevious. He beats her up. A bit later Mace finds Shaak in the same room tied up. He runs off and finds Grevious just before he boards his ship. Scary Droid Thing turns around and pulls his lightsabers out. Mace is far too bad-ass to stand for that though, so he uses the force to crush Grevious' chest. This leads to great confusion for non cartoon watchers as to why the good general spent the film coughing.

The other explanation is that Mace cut Shaak Ti down. She dusted herself off and then joined the other Jedi in the assault on the Droid ships.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... Yah, I remember Mace giving Big G the squeeze. Somehow, Shaak must've gotten free and flown to Coruscant, then gotten herself snatched again. She's just kind of sucks, huh?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish she did. Is what my mate who fancies her would say.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps your mate would dig this piece by world class boobie artist, Adam Hughes:

-

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kawaii, Shakkie is tugging her super-sensory tufts.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Did you just say "Kawaii"?

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps