Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Favorite Star Wars Character (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favorite Star Wars Character
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In continuation with my last topic.

My favorite Star Wars characters are Mara Jade, Grand Moff Tarkin and Davin Felth. Mara Jade is the Emporers hand and one sexy woman. We all know who Tarkin is. And Davin Felth was the stormtrooper who said "Look sir, Droids!" The Tonnika twins are pretty hot too.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darth Phallus and his pulsing purple lightsabre.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps you've noticed the second link in my sig. She is indeed one hella sexy woman. And I've had dinner with her.

Mara Jade and Asajj Ventress.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Han Solo & R2D2

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Da_bang80
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
Perhaps you've noticed the second link in my sig. She is indeed one hella sexy woman. And I've had dinner with her.

Mara Jade and Asajj Ventress.

You Lucky SONUVABITCH!! any chance of seeing if she'll go to dinner with me?

--------------------
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope.

[Smile]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Possibly the worst pic I've seen of you, her or....anyone.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe, but he has it.....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

I never said I wan't a fatass, or that she wasn't pregnant, or that we weren't in a hotel restaurant with lighting not conducive to taking good pictures.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

It's more a desheveled snapshot with horrible lighting thing than any weight issue.
I did not even notice she was preggers there...

Plus, people in real life rarely compare with their professional photo images.

When I saw Tom Petty in concert, he was the creepiest human I've ever seen- he looks like the guy from the second Poltergiest Movie, only worse.

When I met Virgina Hey (Zan from Farscape), I was shocked she was soooo old.
Cool though- I'd never seen farscape back then, so it was no big deal to me- I'd only seen her professional headshot photos that the show had posted to compare with.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Bones McCoy
Member # 1480

- posted      Profile for Bones McCoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jason. Two things:

1) I'm glad someone finally started spelling "sabre" properly... (unless it's a typo...)

2) I just fell off my chair laughing. Darth Phallus. I gotta say that's my new favourite character too!

--------------------
"Brave men are vertebrates: they have their softness on the outside, and their toughness in the middle"
-Lewis Carrol

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sabre is the British way, Saber is the US. And since it's a US "invention" I would tend to spell it "lightsaber".

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it's lightsaber.

However, for some inexplicable reason, people in the US frequently flip-flop between saber and sabre, although the former is more common. Case in point, the F-86 Sabre and F-100 Super Sabre. I have no idea why North American chose that spelling, but there it is.

B.J.

Da_bang80
Member # 528

who cares? it's still the same word, like color and colour.

--------------------

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have English teachers who would correct 'behaviour' to 'behavior', and I would always be, like, 'I know how we spell it, but it just doesn't sound like something James Mason would say without the U.' These points were effectively forfeited at this point.

And I realize you're a newlywed, Aban, but have a little consideration for the less fortunate *cough* *cough* high res desktop *cough* *cough*

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps