Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » The cute lovable Lord of the Sith

Author Topic: The cute lovable Lord of the Sith
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm...not much of a Star Wars fan; haven't been since I was about 11. I have not seen any of the prequels & really have no want or need to, although I have though about sitting down one day & watching all 6 in intended order (1 through 6) in one sitting for full effect. I'm not fanboyish over it at all.

But I recognize cute & funny when I see it.

Last summer, there appeared on Livejournal a small comic called "I Harth Darth." It was drawn in very simple, very cute "girly' style & immedaitely captured my heart. Along with about 5000 other people--no joke, look at the friends list in the user profile. Those are the people that haven't been bothered to remove it yet.

The comic ran for a very short while, a couple times a week from June to September, with a final goodbye in October. It is silly, it is sweet, it is cute & "aww"-inducing & something that you can even show the wife, girlfriend, and/or kids & they'll love it, too. It starts out kind of "enh' but soon the jokes grow & get better. I won't spoil or give hints--you'll have to see for yourself.

When you read, click on the little green right-pointing arrow near the top to move to the next comic. For some reason, though, the ones on the very first dfay (all 7 of them) aren't responding to the arrow; it's skipping every other ones, so here's the link to the first day & then a link to the full calendar if needed (oldest at the bottom).

Enjoy. Chuckle. Squee.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, That's pretty funny.

I saw a comic a few years back called Surf Wars. it's basically a comic representation of ANH, but Luke and Leia are mice, and Obiwan is a fat black dude called Obese one Canoli.

http://www.surf-rat.com/surfwars/swanj1.html

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps