Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » No means no... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: No means no...
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
So on this whole Reese's cup thing... up here, a regular pack has 3 and the king size at the theatre has 4... what do y'all get?

On a slightly related note, I discovered that in Canada, on the packaging it's called just called Resse peanutbutter cups, instead of Resse's peanutbutter cups. I wonder why?

Lucasfilm and related toy companies are trying to squeeze all the marketing they can out of this movie. I was in Toys R Us with my brother yesterday, and I found a lot of older star wars toys repackaged in "new" Clone Wars packaging. I've seen a lot of the same lightsabre and lego set toys marketed for the other movies.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, that's nothing new. Art Asylum has started repackaging the old Star Trek Mego Toys in anticipation for new movie. There's also a dvd which contains all of the old Gold Keys comics.

Also I like how they're using Genndy Tartakovsky's art style even though the man's not involved, as if they had come up with that look all along.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Trek Megos are new- just Krik and Sock is the old ones in new cards- there's a Gorn that's a huge improvment over the brown Lizard they released in the 70's and the repop Romulan's helmet is reflective gold instead of yellow plastic.
My roommate collects the Mego stuff- dont ask me why.
I bought him the repop Andorian and Romulan for his birthday.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Krik. And Sock. Huh.
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"And they're shelling real Roluman ale, too! *glug*" [Razz]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.