Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » 70 min. Phantom Menace Review (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 70 min. Phantom Menace Review
Josh
Member # 1884

- posted      Profile for Josh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His 9-part Attack of the Clones review is now up, complete with rape jokes.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RedLetterMedia#p/u/14/CfBhi6qqFLA

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it was the best. Can't wait to see what he does for Episode Three.
Axeman 3D
Member # 1050

- posted      Profile for Axeman 3D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again the serial killer jokes got a bit out of hand for my liking, but the review is up to his usual standards.

--------------------
www.kennyscrap.com - where I download crap I make.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I tend to skip past the creepy serial killer bits. Not funny and rather off the point.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Axeman 3D
Member # 1050

- posted      Profile for Axeman 3D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad it's not just me.

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... I see that part 1 is "no longer available due to a copyright claim by Cartoon Network". Did he have a clip in there or something?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Axeman 3D
Member # 1050

I think it might be a SW Clone Wars cartoon bit. usually you get away with it as use for the purposes of criticism and comment is allowed. Maybe they dont like serial killers reviewing their stuff?

--------------------

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this one a bit lacking. The criticisms were right on target, but they seemed redundant and were frequently posed in an awkward way. It lacked the relish of his review of TPM and the music wasn't nearly as stupid. The details of that bet with Qui-Gon? Manoman. Hysterical. The "describe the essential traits of the following Star Wars characters" part? Wow! This review seemed muddied and unfocused by comparison, though the bit with Rick McCallum talking about how densely packed the imagery was, certainly got a smile.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.