Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » New Star Wars series!

Author Topic: New Star Wars series!
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the makers of clone wars, no less!
http://starwars.com/news/new-animated-series-star-wars-rebels-coming-fall-2014.html

HOPEFULLY this is not Disney dumbing down a great existing series like they have Avengers and Spider Man....if it's the CW team, I think it will be great despite Disney's influence (crosses fingers).

This series will be set in the "Dark Times" between ROTS and ANH-
who knows? Maybe we'll get to see Ashoka, Mother Talsend and the other oddball CW characters?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I think it'd be great to see what the surviving Jedis are up to.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be interesting, but I wonder what will happen to all that completed Clone Wars stuff that hasn't aired.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking it'll be a direct to DVD thing- hopefully in one box set-not the current Disney fuckover method of releasing a season in four separate disks at $20 each like they did The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

If they do that, I'll be contacting my friendly neighborhood bootlegger.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps