Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Corellian Gunship in 1:2256th scale

Author Topic: Corellian Gunship in 1:2256th scale
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently bought some of Utar's AWESOME ships in 2256th and got sidetracked from my Dreadnought and Flurry builds (also in this scale- I'm fleet-building) to paint this mini up.

I've added some goodies to the base mini- additional engine nozzles, upper radar dishes, one big lower dish and some decals. Nothing too crazy- just my not being able to leave anything stock.
Also, the boxy shape kinda reminded me of the Scorpion from the old Blake's 7 TV show- hence the orange color.
I don't recall seeing any Rebel ships in orange before, so there's that going for it.

With some of Roncho's amazing fighters (each only 4-5 mm long!):

Anyone else modeling SW ships? Or playing the X-Wing starship tabletop game, maybe? These are much smaller than the game minis, but once you get the bug, you'll want to do more and more minis!

Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Quick Reply

HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.