Naboo Handmaiden Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57
Okay, now being a relative new-comer to the Star Wars phenomenon (I've only really been interested in it the last 4 years or so, and now more than ever), I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS!!!
1) What's the deal with Darth Vader being able to breathe while he talks? Is he like one of those people who's had a tracheotomy or something and he can breathe and talk at the same time? Or is there some device in the mask that allows this?
2) How come in the first 5 minutes of ANH, C3PO says, "There'll be no escape for the princess this time..." and yet, 20 minutes later when he meets up with Luke and R2D2 is playing the vieo of Leia, C3PO has NO idea who she is?
3) Okay, about another 20 minutes into ANH we meet Obi-Wan who, given he is an old man...perhaps loosing his marbles, has no recollection of ever seeing R2D2, yet they clearly met in TPM? (I'm assuming this is just a failure in continuity...)
4) Doesn't Obi-Wan claim Yoda as his master in one of the original three? Yet we know that's not the case...clearly Qui-Gon was Obi-Wan's master. (Another lack of continuity?)
Okay...that's it for now...unless I notice something else when I go to see TPM again tonight. *LOL*
1. Shadow could be right, here...for once, hehehe. 2. I would think that there's a simpler answer than the Shadow's... the droids probably knew there was a princess on board, but didn't know what she looked like. 3. In the movie ANH, Obie-wan says "I don't seem to remember ever owning a droid..." not that he never saw R2D2 before. 4. I think its apparant too, that Obi-wan learned from Yoda too. There are too many clues. Plus, we don't know that much about the Jedi training, or the levels it involves... We'll have to wait for SW2...hehehe
------------------ "We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam