Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Hold on a minute. . . ($) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hold on a minute. . . ($)
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...

You're right. Somehow I knew this solution was too easy...

------------------
"Those that can, do. Those that can't laugh, at those who can do."

- Xander from 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'

Sirmaniac
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First One: after your proclaiming "she's a babe." I couldn't help but wondering if "8) was a smiley face or a rating.

Oh yes! No, no pink blades, though if the colors of the crystals equal the colors of the blades, rose quartz could do the job, but maybe a white or yellow.

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at the eyebrows people. A sure sign of evil, I tell you. Not that I'm complaining.

------------------
"The record of my unspeakable crimes, in previous lives, in previous times, indelibly stains the pages of history."
--
They Might Be Giants

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Now I really am confused!!

(source)
------------------
"Those that can, do. Those that can't, laugh at those who can do."

- Xander from 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'

[This message was edited by Altair on March 29, 1999.]

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's correct, I guess; the Naboo queen is indeed Luke and Leia's mother.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Vortex: "It just don't pack the punch it used to..."
Swindle: "Yeah, because we're out of energy, dummy."

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always assumed that fact wasn't in question.

------------------
"The record of my unspeakable crimes, in previous lives, in previous times, indelibly stains the pages of history."
--
They Might Be Giants

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I DID question it to you directly, remember? Based on the fact that for most of the scenes we see her in the trailer she looks quite alien and is in any event quite a few years older than Jake Lloyd. A difference of about 8 years may not matter much when they're in their 20's, but it's still significant.

------------------
"I am greater than the stars for I know that they are up there and they do not know that I am down here." - William Temple

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, another question, who was the lady in Jedi, who was detailing the attack of the death star to everyone? She said stuff like, Many Bothans died to get these plans to us... etc. etc.

and

If Alderaan was blown up in A New Hope, then shouldn't Princess Leia now be Queen Leia? Who was the heir to the Alderaan throne?

Andrew

------------------
Alamaraine, count to four...

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was Mon Mothma, from Chandrilla.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Rodimus Prime: "Don't panic. Stay calm until we know what's going on. Then we'll panic."

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

First One: Ok, true, true. Uh...so I won't win any awards for clear thinking.

It's sort of hard for Leia to be queen of Alderaan when there isn't any Alderaan to be queen over.

------------------
--
They Might Be Giants

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leia, Queen of the Alderaan Asteroid Belt.

Wow, her folks would be so proud.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, Liea *really* isn't from Alderaan. She was adopted by Bail Organa. So it is a coincidence that she happens to be a daughter of the queen of Naboo, and Princess of Alderaan. There really isn't a connection to the two facts.

And another thing, Queen Amidala looks very human...just with a lot of makeup on .

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I can't stop thinking that this girl is younger than i am, yet has a considerably higher number on her bank account(s) :]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps