Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Saw SW:TPM again... ($) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Saw SW:TPM again... ($)
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sol: Yes, but the similarities you're talking about aren't enough to draw a comparison, since they're fairly superficial.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Seriously though, I love Earth. It's where I keep all my stuff." - Simon Sizer

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh give it up, it's just a damn movie and I'm more than positive that nobody was attempting to be racist.

Oh, and I loved the "little orphan Ani" comment...

------------------

WAIT......

Keyboard error
Press <�F1 > to RESUME_

http://sapphire.solareclipse.net

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's like the US sticking their butts in Kosovo. The powerful always stick up for the little guys.

------------------
Right, cheers, thanks a lot-Patsy Stone "Ab-Fab"

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*shakes his head* not really the powerful person rarely helps the "little guy", unless the powerful person has something to gain. This because all governments are at best amoral and at worst immoral. That certainly goes for the so called "moral" government of the U.S., which tries to be "moral" because it is politically popular.

------------------
HMS White Star (your local friendly agent of Chaos:-) )

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re: No Jedi in the Senate. Has anyone considered the possibility that the Jedi does not want to have anything to do with the Senate? They may have their own reasons, corruption, bureaucratic wrangling, etc. etc.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps