Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » dating lives of the members of Flare (Page 3)

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: dating lives of the members of Flare
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
South Park?
Outer Limits?
American Justice?
Forensic Files?
Animal Rescue?
Dark Shadows?
BJ and the bear?
A-Team?
Murder She Wrote?
Culombo?

I'm sorry, Cartman, but you leave yourself open, you know....

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, a couple of those, with some ingredients of the Twilight Zone thrown in, and, uh, Survivor, and maybe Rescue 911, and Animal House and A Clockwork Orange (which were both never a series but anyway), and, of course, that show. It's a melange, that's what it is.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I know this is a cheap shot, but:

quote:
Originally posted by LOA:
And yes, there is a boy in my life that I'd like to date... and he's perfect for me in EVERY way! I mean, EVERY way. Cute, funny, nice, polite, christian, saving himself for marriage, the works... Except he's scared of women. SCARED.

Who, Omega? B)

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.
That was a cheap shot!
The first of the year in fact.

I salute you sir!

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The entirety of 2003 was spent recovering from the Christmas Day 2002 backstab.

Now the gloves are off, I'm gonna screw justice and the horse it rode in on.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

quote:
Originally posted by Nim:

Now the gloves are off, I'm gonna screw justice and the horse it rode in on.

Just dont get those two confused.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just three pages and we're already into horse sex?

Anyway.. Dating life? ME? You've got to be kidding.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

TheWoozle
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for TheWoozle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife doesn't allow me to date...

--------------------
joH'a' 'oH wIj DevwI' jIH DIchDaq Hutlh pagh
(some days it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning)
The Woozle!

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LOA:
2) I have this minor (maybe major) obsession with most things car audio

No shit, really? [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
Also, you can see your nipples in that shirt.

That's what I was attempting to point out...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and my dating life has been non-existant since Laura. And it was non-existant before Laura. Just a minor blip on a downward trajectory.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such sad people.

Ah well.

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We bow before your industrial titan status.

[ January 03, 2004, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: PsyLiam ]

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Magnus:
I say we sell this thread to them. Concentrated depression with a hint of uncomfortable self-esteem issues.

You'd be depressed and have self-esteem issues too if you have the physique of the Michelin Man. Although, I do want in on that business venture. Daddy needs to pay off student loans.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are NOT "industrial titans," yet.

Out of 500 ranked packaging companies we 471th out of 500. Be jumping to 410th as soon as we finish the next merger.

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Will this be a "merger of equals", or will it come back to haunt you in trial a decade later? (bonus to whoever knows what I am refering to)

--------------------

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps