Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » dating lives of the members of Flare (Page 5)

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: dating lives of the members of Flare
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm dating three guys so far only. I don't think I can squeze in another one.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spare us what "squeeze in" refers to, please? [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fleet-Admiral Michael T. Colorge:
I'm dating three guys so far only. I don't think I can squeze in another one.

You manwhore, you...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to know how it feels to love.
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a manwhore... I'm a sexthusiast!!!

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Magnus:

It's kind of like being high...untill you realize she doesnt feel the same way.
Then, it's like being stabbed, gutted and losing the super Bowl in front of millions of spectators all at once.
But worse, of course.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe in a thing called love.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Magnus:

It's the greatest feeling in the world, and it's the greatest mix of emotions ever.

Happiness and elation when you see her; sadness and loneliness while she's gone. A bit of jealousness and envy when you see her with someone else. Anger and self-loathing when you realize that she can never love you as much as you do her. Fondness when you are one of her closest friends. A touch of regret when you see her marry someone else; a lot of joy when you see how happy she is.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jane: This emotion I'm feeling now, this is love, right?
Miro: I don't know. Is it a longing? Is it a giddy stupid happiness just because you're with me?
Jane: Yes.
Miro: That's influenza. Watch for nausea or diarrhea within a few hours.
- Orson Scott Card's "Children of the Mind"

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Balaam Xumucane:
I believe in a thing called love.

Hair-band who seems to be from the 80s and lost in the 2000s.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO...INSULTING...THE...DARKNESS.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Balaam Xumucane:
Things will never be sexy to women:
  • morbid depression (there is a goth qualifier, but trying to picture you in eyeliner more or less negates this)
  • neediness
  • star trek
  • squalor

sad, that's a lot of my relationship encapsulated.

and she loves me in eyeliner.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

"relationship" as in singular?

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i ever have more than one relationships defined by all four of those i should like to trade in my semi-charmed life at that point

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've bedded 40+, which is odd given that I was a shy hopeless romantic in my youth. Oh, sure, it's entertaining to be a sort of Captain Kirk figure, but I'd rather have found one. However, it is so much easier to find sex than love . . . and so much easier to find meaningless sex than meaningful sex.

'Absence of feeling', 'absence of care' . . . such seem to be the highest goals of female endeavour, in this most decadent age.

"Sex was really easy. Sex was everywhere. It didn't really mean too much. Love . . . love was the hard thing to find . . . even if you were looking for it, which not too many people were . . . and even if you found it, which not too many people did. Even if it was right there in front of you, how could you even see it with all the sex in the way?"

- a character in Gia

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps