Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who are the Old Ones of Flare? (Page 6)

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Who are the Old Ones of Flare?
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The more things change, the more they stay the same...
Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit, dude, Mucus! Haven't seen you in forever, either! Man, who else are we missing? Anyone seen Daryus? First of Two? Baloo?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't heard or seen Daryus in YEARS!

Oh Dear, I was just looking at the directory list of people and their join-order and I saw Jay... Has anyone heard ANYTHING about his condition!?!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to be the negative one, but I don't think he's posted in 7 or 8 months. I asked once if anyone knew a personal way to get in contact with him, but apparently nobody did.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have his address, but that was, I think, at least one move ago, and I've long since misplaced it anyway.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn. Well, Simon, if you have his address you must have his full name. I hate to suggest it, but... maybe an obituary search? [Frown]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are lots of members who have not been seen in eons.

Off the top of my head:
Baloo
Xentrick
First of Two
Jeff Raven
Elim Garak (I think I saw him post a while back but don't know when)
Daryus Aden
Montgomery
The_Tom (I know he's alive and kicking, I ran into him a while back)
MaGiC
Antagonist
Jubilee
Jedi Weyoun
Sayanman Benjita
Hobbes

And so on.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hobbes is around. I see him over at SCN all the time.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baloo - Generally getting on with life and parenthood
Xentrick - MIA
First of Two - Last seen spewing the same old bullshit over at the Snopes.com messageboard
Jeff Raven - Here recently, has had some health problems
Elim Garak - Here occasionally, was even in the UK but never got in touch
Daryus Aden - Here occasionally
Montgomery - Made conscious decision to leave, now getting on with life, I had his mobile number but he didn't respond to my last text
The_Tom - Here occasionally
MaGiC - Got married, does salsa dancing
Antagonist - MIA
Jubilee - Ask Charles
Jedi Weyoun - MIA
Sayanman Benjita - MIA

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
I don't want to be the negative one, but I don't think he's posted in 7 or 8 months. I asked once if anyone knew a personal way to get in contact with him, but apparently nobody did.

Well, the blog listed in his profile was last updated two months ago. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any contact info on that page, either.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I'm afraid not - I made that mistake too. It was last updated in November 2006 - one year and two months ago.

Six months ago he said:

quote:
Originally posted by Jay the Obscure:
So, it now appears that therieis nothing left to be done medically with the tumor and It could soon cause a fatal stroke or a heart attack psuch that we are just starting to look for cemetary plots

. . . and after that he only posted three more times, twice in August and once in September.

I hope everything's OK, but I'm afraid it'll prove to be otherwise. We all know what the worst case scenario is. That apart, there are so many possible reasons he might not be posting, it's pointless (and depressing) to list them all. I'd like to think that if he decided that life was, literally, too short to spend anymore time on the internet, that he'd at least let us know in some form or other!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shik:
Hobbes is around. I see him over at SCN all the time.

I come here almost every day too, I just don't usually have much to post about.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's hoping for the best regarding Jay.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to disappear completely.

Then fail.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps