Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Fifth Class? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Fifth Class?
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and if they like you, they might just buy you breakfast.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cameras take longer [Wink]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But still At the age of 15, I should not be getting ANYTHING up my ass. Either way, that astro lube stuff they use does not go away. It makes going to the loo so awkward.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get used to it. As you get older you'll find your doctor become increasing preoccupied with your arsehole.
Personally I've managed to avoid it so far...except that time I strained myself after using my body to prop up a quarter ton lift motor over a five story drop. That was fun.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh...

I'd love to know why my neurologist was so concerned with my poop chute though.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking from experience, are we?
I can see the thesis paper now..."Comparitive tempatures between rectal imagers and the human finger"

I'v never been groped by TSA before- each time I fly, I have to explain the leg brace thingie (as it sometimes has metal clasps for ace-wraps) and I get no hassle- just the wand treatment.

I once wore a great velvet dress-shirt with metal buttons into the airport and thankfully had presence of mind to change into a T-shirt in the bathroom before going through security.
Could've been a hassle.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

quote:
Speaking from experience, are we?
I can see the thesis paper now..."Comparitive tempatures between rectal imagers and the human finger"

Sadly, yes. I've never had a camera before thankfully. Those take longer, yes?

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
Cameras take longer [Wink]

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
I'd love to know why my neurologist was so concerned with my poop chute though.

The shortest route for the lobotomy?

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

He was actualy doing it to check my innards for any signs that they may be reacting the wrong way to the medication that he idioticly prescribed me. But good guess. [Wink]

--------------------

-George Carlin

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"each time I fly, I have to explain the leg brace thingie"

How is you leg these days? It's been going on for YEARS now.

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He doesn't have legs anymore, just treads. [Wink]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Yeah, I've been reading the medical issues thread, and all of LOA's, Peregrinus's, Jason's, and... Jay the Obscure's medical problems make any of mine seem pretty minor. How is everyone doing on that front?

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Jay is dead, Liz & Jonah have passed beyond the rim with Frank, & Jason is like Galen, showing up when you want him least & need him mo--no, need him least, too.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

I knew of the first, and I had heard that Jonah is doing better, but I have not heard much about Liz and Jason recently, and I have no idea who Frank is.

I just recently got over a week long migrane, so bad infact that I seem to have built up a tolerance to Motrin, and had to be prescribed Tylenol with Codine for the, literally, mind numbing pain. I almost can't wait for this school year to be over. I have missed about 40-ish days now.

--------------------

-George Carlin

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps