Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » ClimateGate (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ClimateGate
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Between this and the BP oil spill, I'm about to say England can kiss my big fat hairy ass.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as they dont try to dril there.... [Eek!]
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More official vindication for those "Climategate" scientists.
quote:
According to Lord Ernest Oxburgh, who led the investigation, the probe uncovered "absolutely no evidence of any impropriety whatsoever." He added that "whatever was said in the e-mails, the basic science seems to have been done fairly and properly." Then last week, a blue ribbon panel of science faculty at Penn State University unanimously exonerated professor Michael Mann himself. Investigators found "no substance" to charges made against the climatologist by his media detractors. Exactly as the embattled climatologist had said, his e-mail communications had been "misrepresented ... (and) completely twisted to imply the opposite of what was actually being said."

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mars Needs Women:
Between this and the BP oil spill, I'm about to say England can kiss my big fat hairy ass.

I'd be blaming Murdoch rather than England for anything the Times does, personally.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too be honest, even if "Climategate" hadn't occurred, I still think the deniers would find something else to hang on too to prove their right. I mean, there are no blinder people than those who deliberately choose not to see.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

The entire hack thing now smells of a scam itself- very curious that the e-mail hack (which was never itself really investigated) should happen just in time for that big Climate summit.

But you shouldn't hold your breath waiting for the press to change course now taht it's set- all subsequent discussions on global warming will have some reference to this manufactured bullshit.

In it's execution it's very much like what the Tobacco industry has done to discredit medical data on smoking.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps