Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Shatner's Wife Dead

Author Topic: Shatner's Wife Dead
KXZ
Member # 119

- posted      Profile for KXZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just watching the news. William Shatner's wife is dead. He found her floating in their pool. He called 911 and they told him to do CPR. The report didn't give very much but it seems they still don't know much about the death. She was prnounced dead on the scene.

------------------

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read about this, tragic, to lose someone that way.

------------------
"Diplomacy is the art of Internationalising an issue to your advantage"

Field Marshal Military Project
http://fieldmarshal.virtualave.net

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this will be for him a case of "If I had only..." He may blame himself for the rest of his life that he wasn't there, that he ran late at an appointment, that he had to go away. I hope he can get through this.
Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that sadly may be the case. I saw the little interview he gave the press and he was trying very hard not to cry, but it was obvious that he was grieving. He may not get over her, but I hope that in time that he will be able to continue with life and honour her memory in his own way.

------------------
Do business with us, or we'll ruin you.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps