Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The $poiler-$trewn $tar Trek Movie Rumour Di$cu$$ion Thread (Did I mention $poiler$?) (Page 34)

This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38   
Author Topic: The $poiler-$trewn $tar Trek Movie Rumour Di$cu$$ion Thread (Did I mention $poiler$?)
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep those are definitely Xindi ships there. Which makes worry since it alludes to the dark hand of Bethesda, whose Star Trek games are about as un-Star Trek as you get. They like dropping the Xindi into their crapfest Trek games. For example, their latest game Star Trek Conquest(not to be confused with Star Trek ConQuest [Wink] ) contained the Xindi. Now that wouldn't be so bad if only for the fact that Conquest takes place in the 24th Century, and the Xindi are still using their ships from 2 centuries earlier.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, who'd'a thunk it? They found the last human being on Earth who still thinks that nacelles are rocket engines and therefore should have flames coming out the back, and got him to design the poster. They're really pulling out all the stops, aren't they?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Jellyfish!
Josh
Member # 1884

- posted      Profile for Josh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Orion slave girls time again, woot

--------------------
Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny how Orion slave girls, like freeze-frames of CGI animation, always look worse in still images than they do when in motion.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She seems like kind of a big boned girl. And she didn't look green in the trailer. Of course she was under Kirk at the time, so kind of hard to tell.

I LOVE that poster. Hello new wallpaper.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Who knew Kirk was a chubby chaser.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://img.trekmovie.com/images/st09/ritcards/13.jpg

Does this guy remind anyone else of the aliens on the planet the crew found B4 on in Nemesis?

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. More of a walnut. With eyes.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That girl's body is hot. Face, not so much.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more interested in her mind.

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god! This interview makes less sense than some of the trailers! ( which, now that we have a basic idea of the movie's plot, make some sense)

http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/misc/trekxi_shatner.htm

I'm confused now. Some of the interviewie's statements sound like they could have been made by our friend esecallum. [Confused]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Andru
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for Andru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm what date is it today ? (or tomorrow depending of your time zone)
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Sean, just remember one thing: believe everything you're told on April 1st.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
Well, who'd'a thunk it? They found the last human being on Earth who still thinks that nacelles are rocket engines and therefore should have flames coming out the back, and got him to design the poster. They're really pulling out all the stops, aren't they?

Maybe it's exploding: I'd like it to explode.

Nim, there's no such thing as a Hope class.
Olympic. Say it with me. O-Lim-Pic.

What's that ship the enterprise is fighting there? Looks like the Andromeda from the selfsame, better-left-forgotten television show.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps