Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » $$ Latter Season 4 Episodes [Spoilers] (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: $$ Latter Season 4 Episodes [Spoilers]
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, well, there are legal issues. Apparently, whoever is leaking this stuff at Paramount could get in a great deal of trouble, and the administration at the TrekBBS was concerned enough about possible retaliation from Viacom that they banned mention of the e-mail list on the board. The contents of the e-mails are PDF files generated from photocopied pages of actual scripts from as-yet-unfilmed/unfinished episodes.

I would like to share this stuff with you guys, but I'm still trying to figure out the best way of doing so. I obviously can't post this guy's address here or anywhere else. I could e-mail it to people, but I'm worried that if he gets a sudden influx of people wanting in on this that he'll get nervous and shut the whole thing down. I also thought of collecting e-mail addresses and just sending the reports to you guys as I get them. Sort of starting my own little list. But I'm not entirely sure I could keep up with it and I'm wondering about the possibility of it being traced back to me if someone gets mad. I wonder if it's really worth it, considering that, as I said, there isn't really much of anything in the reports that doesn't get summarized by TrekToday within a week.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Nguyen:
Found this on TrekBBS. Spoilers, yo:

http://www.trekbbs.com/threads/showflat.php?Board=UBB28&Number=3547668

Anyone have the actual text of this e-mail and care to spill?

Mark

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that we are like the red headed stepchild of the Trek boards when it comes to having an edge on the future of the franchise as seen above....

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

DoughBoy05
Member # 1417

- posted      Profile for DoughBoy05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If it makes you all feel better I've lurked in both BBSes for years but got off my keaster and joined on...this onee, not the other...except no substitutes [Smile]

--------------------
"Well, Sergeant? Aren't you going to say that it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside? Everybody else does."

"It's pretty obvious, isn't it?"

The Doctor and Sgt. Benton, in "The Three Doctors"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Accept, dammit.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

DoughBoy05
Member # 1417

- posted      Profile for DoughBoy05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmm...right..my bad. I'm letting down the Canadian educational system.

--------------------
"Well, Sergeant? Aren't you going to say that it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside? Everybody else does."

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy fuck! Another NB'er! Where are you located at, DoughBoy05?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

DoughBoy05
Member # 1417

The Capital of our fine Province...Freddy Beach

--------------------

DoughBoy05
Member # 1417

Nerepis? Where's that? Is that by Saint John by a marsh or something isn't it?

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nerepis is a little patch of houses about 20 minutes outside of Saint John... I'm currently in Fredericton for school. If you're a manager of a Radio Shack then you were at the job fair, no? You should have hired me! [Wink]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

DoughBoy05
Member # 1417

Actually no I was the only manager NOT at the job fair this time around [Frown]

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps