Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » USS Excalibur bridge once again. (Page 10)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: USS Excalibur bridge once again.
Captain Serek
Member # 1038

- posted      Profile for Captain Serek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have many more dedication plaques and I have a Photoshop template not only from movie TOS through TNG/Nemesis, I also have a TOS template as well. I would love a ENT Photoshop plaque template as well as a Relatvity 29th century plaque template but I am not going to hold my breath.

--------------------
I've come a long way for the power of Genesis, and what do I find? A Square Pegs reject, another actress playing Saavik, and Leonard Nimoy's stand-in.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Send me a copy of your TNG template!

PLEEEZZ.

I know someone that cuts plexiglass and I think a nice model base coud be made from a dedication plaque.

Unfortunately, the ones I've seen posted around the Web have been somewhat....lacking.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Captain Serek
Member # 1038

- posted      Profile for Captain Serek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jason, it is the one I got from the "A Call To Duty" site, You could go there and download it yourself. I just modified it to reflect my people within my organization. Let me know and I can send it, no problem,

--------------------
I've come a long way for the power of Genesis, and what do I find? A Square Pegs reject, another actress playing Saavik, and Leonard Nimoy's stand-in.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool and thanks.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

omi
Member # 1695

- posted      Profile for omi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jason: wow. I can just envy you. The fleet pics. Wonderfull. It's really like dream. Anyway, which of theese are your designs? I can't recognize them so well. [Wink]

--------------------
Graphic, design, concepts, starsihp intrior's layouts, font, wallpapers, DVD covers and more ... browse ST Projects.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Some are my own design, others are from model companies like ravenstar Studion nad, of course, some are canon designs.

If you see anything in particular that intrets you, I can elaborate on the ship in question's origins.

The Los Angeles class is a favorite of mine though.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

omi
Member # 1695

- posted      Profile for omi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, if I'll have time, I'll try sthg. First I have to finish the Equilibrium [Smile] PS: LA is nice class

--------------------
Graphic, design, concepts, starsihp intrior's layouts, font, wallpapers, DVD covers and more ... browse ST Projects.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Thanks and cool.

If you cant get to it, Aban's Steamrunner bridge works nicely as well.

Hmmm...have you considered making the Equilibrium's shuttlebay(s)?
We've never seen anyone attempt those before.

Mabye reverend (our wayward son) could whip up some Amby-era shuttles or something unique to your ship.

Like a boxy shuttle with a dune buggy in the back. [Wink]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

omi
Member # 1695

Yop, I'll be doing all decks (in general) so the shuttlebay too. I think it'will use some modern shuttles [Smile] and if unique ones, I'll design them too [Smile] have you seen my Sol shuttle?

Oh no, I don't like the idea of buggies on starships. And if so, not such as in Nemesis. I just can't understand it's purpose. The SW's landspeeder is much more greater idea. Unfortunately not in ST.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

The shuttle itself would have served far better than the buggy -by simply lowering that aft door it would have become a flying pickup truck.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

omi
Member # 1695

I think so [Cool]

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Hmmm...how are you going to address the upside-down Excelsior shuttlebay slapped on as part of the "refit"?

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

omi
Member # 1695

Excelsior? Equilibria is Ambassador class. I think I use some ideas from Ent-A shuttlebay.

Have you seen Sol shuttle from my Oberon project?

| Sol shuttle | schematics |

--------------------

Captain Serek
Member # 1038

Jason, The templates are on thier way. You need Photoshop 6 or later to open the files.
Nice work, omi.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

quote:
Originally posted by omi:
Excelsior? Equilibria is Ambassador class. I think I use some ideas from Ent-A shuttlebay.

I was actually referring to the Excelsior part they added to the bottom of the aft shuttlebay on the studio model as part of the refit.
Here is a good rundown of the changes between the Enterprise C and the Refit version Ambassador.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps