Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Poster Design (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Poster Design
HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there.

I'm hoping this is the right area and appropriate place for me to post this.

I am offering a service so that you can turn your favorite snapshots into personalized, one-of-a-kind posters.

For example, I can take turn a snap shot of you in costume into a high quality movie poster.

If anyone would be interested in learning more about this, PM me or visit my website.

Thanks,

Herb

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before anyone here accuses Herb of spamming, let me say that he's contributed to the forum for some time now, so his motives are not suspect.

Good luck with your work, Herb. Sounds interesting.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Security, Security, this is not the real Herbshrump. Something's happened.

Can give some examples?

HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could give you some examples. I don't have anything of me in costume..

Wait, here's something I am working on... It's far from complete.

-

This is a poster I'm playing with. The alien is from a Halloween costume I had when I was 3 or 4.

This sample:  - is a poster design I worked up featuring a race car driver.

This is the desktop I created for our own Shik:
 -

I figure if someone has a few nice snapshots of themselves or others in costume and they'd like their own movie poster, I can help them out.

Yes, this is probably spam because I'm looking for clients. I'm trying to promote myself.

I wanted to take the risk. I felt it'd be OK since I'm an established member here. On the other hand, I'm an established member over at the SpeedTV DB and they removed my post as they considered it spamming.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh god, not Tony Stewart...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

HerbShrump
Member # 1230

He's from my hometown. [Razz]
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to move this over to Designs, though.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care where he's from, he's still a crap driver. And a crybaby.

--------------------

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So who's the chick sitting on the iPod?
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A holographic anthropomorphization of my computer. See?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

HerbShrump
Member # 1230

quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
I don't care where he's from, he's still a crap driver. And a crybaby.

Well, this is the post-Dale generation of drivers. Kinder, gentler, cuddlier...

LOL

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Stewart's many things but kind isn't one of them. He's a dirty, nasty driver. I'm still mad at him for making his own teammate crash. [Mad]

--------------------

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Shik has a Mac, likes Asian chicks and lives in Maryland. We're practically twins.

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't live in MD. Never have. Well, except for that 8-month stay as a guest of Baltimore County.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

HerbShrump
Member # 1230

But we won't talk about that.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps