Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Picture Tubes for PSP 6

Author Topic: Picture Tubes for PSP 6
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just created a Klingon and Cardassian symbol picture tube file for PSP 6... reply if you want it!?!

Andrew

------------------
"The story..." Londo says, "is not over yet. The story is never over."

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see that Cardie logo please

------------------
Presenting the NX-59650. It can slice! It can dice! It can seperate into THREE parts!!
Now available with THREE FULL warpcores!
But wait! Buy now, and get a free number upgrade to NX-74913!

To order, call: 0800-PROMETHEUS

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's a picture tube file, exactly?

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited October 11, 1999).]

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well picture tube files in PSP 5 and 6 - take and image and can use it as a 'stamp' or paintbrush' you can change the step distance or means of application - i.e. angular, speed etc.

I'm not saying that MY attempts will be spectacular but I'll post two samples to show you... Oh, I also did a Romulan one tonight.

You basically open the file and then export it in the file directory... and it will automatically ad it to the correct folder...

here are the examples...

------------------
"The story..." Londo says, "is not over yet. The story is never over."

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps