Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Pre TNG ship (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Pre TNG ship
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's getting quite scary, the way these diags just keep getting better. Beware the Dark Side, young Lobo, for it will corrupt you. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, so it would be like a minature Ambassador class then?

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here is an first pic of the bridge layout:
 -

Lobo

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

The BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's nice, but not if it's a bigger ship. So I ask again: What size is the ship?
IP: Logged
Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

The BWC
Ex-Member

Bigger. More consoles. Really Isolated Captain chaie with flip out console al TNG season 1.
Lobo
Member # 669

Na...look at the Ambassaor class bridge or the bridge of the Galaxy class...
http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/gallery/bridges/enterprise-c-bridge.jpg
http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/gallery/bridges/enterprise-d-bridge.jpg
There are not many consoles too.
But i am still working on it.

[ June 20, 2002, 13:41: Message edited by: Lobo ]

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a great layout, don't listen to Bum Wah Cah.
The BWC
Ex-Member

Do a combination of the Ambassador and Galaxy. Have the basic layout the same as the Ambassador, but with that forward console behind the captain. You might want to add those servide computer things on the Galaxy (the ones there on the sides of the bridge, where the put an extra console on the D in Generations)
The BWC
Ex-Member

On the MSD you might want to make it a little more green-blue ish (see Nebula Class bridge in Redemption) to make it fit in with the era.

EDIT: Oops, I hit Reply instead of Edit. Sorry

[ June 08, 2002, 07:49: Message edited by: The BWC ]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The funny thing is, the reply and edit links are nowhere near each other. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Lobo
Member # 669

Hi.
here are "3d-sketches" of the bridge:
 -
 -
 -

Commens?
Lobo

--------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The centre section seems a bit sparse. Although I'm at a loss as to what you're missing that you could put in there.
COlson
Ex-Member

The ship and bridge pictures look incredible! Maybe what the center section needs is one or two Seven of Nine-esque terminals along the rail behind the captain (you know, the one right behind the CO and XO on the Intrepid Class). One right in the center or if two, one over both of the captain's shoulders?

And now, I'll go cower in a corner and await the newbie flaming that will most certainly come... [Big Grin]

[ June 16, 2002, 21:10: Message edited by: COlson ]

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are of a quality like tasteless Armani knockoff 3 button dinner jackets, whilst your odor is certainly not what one would expect of a man of your stature.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps