Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Return of TV shows

Author Topic: Return of TV shows
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, due to the kerfuffle with sites being shut down that give links for bittorrents - It's going to be harder to know when new episodes are out.

Can anyone give me dates for when Enterprise and Stargate Atlantis start back for 2005?

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enterprise starts again on the 14th. TrekToday always gives the details of upcoming episodes.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, how about Atlantis?

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to this site, the new episode "The Eye" airs on January 21st.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, if you've been keeping up via BitTorrent, you'll have seen that, and four episodes after it. Canada's Movie Network will air "The Brotherhood" tomorrow (Monday) at 8p.m. EST.

And, if you're interested, Sky One in Britain will air "SG-1"'s "It's Good to Be King" on Tuesday at 8p.m. GMT.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

OMG! OMG! I've already seen up to episode 14 of Atlantis! Again for once I've been able to see stuff before Americans and the British! YEAH! [Smile]

Australia is ALSO showing - FREE TO AIR TELEVISION this time - "It's Good to Be King" this Thursday! I must admit they are pretty good with this show. It's not ratings season yet they are still showing it - so they mustn't care too much - but they mustn't NOT care either! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, just to be clear - in the future, when someone asks a two-part question, I should only reply if I know the answer to both parts? Oh, and you're welcome, don't mention it, it was nothing really. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Sorry there Lee - your wonderful, thanks heaps. *air kisses*. [Big Grin]

Nah seriously, thanks.

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if you've only seen up to episode 14, you're missing one. The one that aired in Canada tonight was episode 16.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Yeah, I've yet to watch but have downloaded ep 15.

Ohhh so ep 16 aired. Thanks.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps